Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome!

Alright, before I start this thing, I want to go ahead and let everyone know that, while this is likely to be a political blog, it’s here to discuss whatever we want to discuss; not to be one political leaning or another. The Federalist Society is a “big-tent” organization- you don’t have to be conservative, or liberal, or libertarian, or a UT Vols fan, or whatever to join and debate (the organization itself take no public policy positions). I’ve always heard that if everyone’s thinking alike, somebody isn’t thinking. I want my ideas to be challenged and debated, lest I get bored. That said, specific writers on this blog will not necessarily be fair and balanced- we’re going to say our thoughts. Please, join the discussion, just be nice and have fun!

No comments: