Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Decisions

Just about every McCain supporting commentator that I’ve seen has had a response to Obama’s VP pick of something along the line of “Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!” But I’ve got to say, I’m really pretty disappointed. Sure, from a strategic perspective, it’s a great pick (for those who don’t support BO), but we aren’t opposing teams here, we’re all for America. Barack Obama has a very good chance of becoming the next US. President, and, regardless of whether or not I want him there, if that happens, I wholeheartedly plan to support him (not necessarily support his policies or decisions, but I will respect him and the office that he holds). I want him to make good decisions. This was quite possibly the most important decision that he will make throughout this election, and it was not good. If he is to become the president of the United States, I would like to see more evidence that he can make good decisions.

No comments: